|Producer Item No.:
Dension AVR is an accessory for Gateway 500 that opens up your car’s entertainment system to a whole world of new and exciting possibilities.
The Audio Video Router is used for the input of image and sound into the Navigationsystem of MERCEDES Command NTG2 in connection with the DENSION Gateway 500 (D-GW51MO2).
The Interface AVR gives you the possibility to feed more Audio / Video sources and two more additional monitors into the system. It is possible to set different video sources on the front and rear display screens simultaneously and be able to centrally control.
- Connect extern Video sources like iPod / iPhone3G, DVD-Player or Gameconsole
- Route video from iPod or DVD to any screen in the car
- See input from reversing camera (where fitted)
- Send different sources to different areas of your car (front and back)
- Connect games console to rear screens
- Browse iPod video content on screen
- Control directly via the Navigationdisplay
- Simply installed – no need to drill or screw! Plug & Play!
Now there is no need to fit expensive screens into the front of the vehicle. AVR can route iPod video or external DVD into the original factory-fitted screen. If you have screens fitted in the rear of the car, it can route an alternative source there at the same time: navigation in the front, DVD in the back, DVD in the front, iPod video in the back.
AVR puts you in control, bringing your whole DVD collection into the car and all with the controls on your radio or iDrive.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Audio-Video Router Interface
- 3 x Radio and vehicle specific connection cable
- 5 x Chinch
- 2 x Montingpads
- 1 x Installation manual (ENG)