||perfect for all audiophiles and music lovers to improve the sound quality of your home or professional audio system
||Bluetooth 5.0 (TM) with all current and future Bluetooth formats like AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA
||stream your favourite music from your smartphone, tablet, DAP or other Bluetooth devices in CD quality
||HIGH-RES AUDIO - supports a sampling rate of up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
||up to 7 devices can be paired
||we are specialist dealer for ifi-Audio products - your base dealer in Leipzig
The benefits ZEN Blue
- Improve the sound quality of your music with the ZEN Blue simply and easily.
- Control your music via Bluetooth® with your favourite music app and relax.
- The ZEN Blue supports Bluetooth® in all current and future formats. Every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution its Bluetooth audio specification will allow.
- Plus, with added iFi tweaks, you don't get the normal drop in quality often found in other Bluetooth products.
- Supports up to seven Bluetooth devices.
- Balanced - the ZEN Blue’s analogue output stage is a balanced design. The balanced design means less interference and cross talk. It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems.
- With the ZEN Blue you can reap the benefits of both analogue and digital connections.
- Analogue - connect via RCA to an amp or active speakers or via 4.4mm output to amp/speakers with a balanced output.
- Digital - use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or external DAC in your hi-fi set-up.
The technologies – Breathtaking Bluetooth
The LED at the centre of the ZEN Blue’s front panel changes colour to identify the Bluetooth codec being received, while another LED to the right indicates the sample rate. Qualcomm’s QCC5100 chip can be updated over-the-air, enabling future Bluetooth codecs to be added to the ZEN Blue’s specification.
The ZEN Blue ‘remembers’ up to seven paired Bluetooth source devices, making it easy to switch from one device to another, with impressive reception range thanks to the latest Bluetooth 5 specification. The DAC stage handles sampling rates well in excess of the maximum delivered by current hi-res Bluetooth formats – of the 24-bit-capable codecs, aptX Adaptive and aptX HD support up to 48kHz, while LDAC and HWA reach 96kHz.
The technologies – Best of both worlds
The ZEN Blue adds high-quality Bluetooth reception to any audio system via analogue or digital cable connections. A switch at the back dictates how the digital signal is routed; either through the DAC and analogue output stage, or directly to the digital outputs.
On the analogue side, RCA stereo outputs allow connection to amplifiers, active speakers and the like, while a 4.4mm Pentaconn output enables balanced signal transfer to amps/speakers equipped with a balanced input –either a 4.4mm input, or XLR inputs via a 4.4mm-to-XLR cable. For digital connections, optical and coaxial outputs are provided –these allow connection to anything with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input, such as an AV amp or an external hi-fi DAC.
- Power: DC 5V
- Input: Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec
- Output: Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Line out
- Frequency Response: - 20Hz – 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz)
- 1Hz – 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)
- Output Voltage @ 0dBFS: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 109dB (A) @ 0dBFS
- THD & N @ 0dBFS: < 0.0015% 10k Load
- Output Impedance: < 50Ω
- Power Consumption: < 2.5W
- Dimensions: 158 (l) x 100 (w) x 35 (h) mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
Scope of Delivery
- 1x iFi-Audio Zen Blue
- 1x power supply unit
- 50cm RCA cable
- 1x short instruction manual (EN)