This is a car-specific quadlock extension cable with 6.5 meters length.
Including DIN antenna extension cable and I-Bus lead.
Extension harness to retrofit from an oem BMW Professional Navigation to a universal aftermarket radio.
Allows you to relocate the connector from the original radio unit from the trunk of the car back into the dashboard where the aftermarket radio will be located.
The complete pinning of the extension harness incl. the I-Bus and antenna remote wire makes it easy to retrofit the Radio unit by using the original steering wheel remote control functions (if OEM equipped).
Compatible with various BMW vehicles.
ACV article number: 1024-25-6500.
Compatible BMW vehicles:
- BMW 3er Limousine (E46/4): 2001 - 2005
- BMW 3er Coupé (E46/2): 2001 - 2005
- BMW 3er Touring (E46/3): 2001 - 2005
- BMW 3er Cabrio (E46/2C): 2001 - 2005
- BMW 3er Compact (E46/5): 2001 - 2005
- BMW 3er M3 Coupé (E46/2S): 2001 - 2005 (for Professional Navigation 16:9, without DSP only)
- BMW 5er Limousine (E39): 2000 - 2004
- BMW 5er Touring (E39): 2000 - 2004
- BMW 5er M5 (E39): 2000 - 2004
- BMW X5 (E53): 2001 - 2006 (for Professional Navigation 16:9, without DSP only)
- Please always check which connector is installed into the car (quadlock/17 Pin) before you place your order!
- Always disconnect all parts of the original Professional navigation system, for example: CD changer / TV tuner / handsfree interface.
- Furthermore a battery reset is recommended after you have completed the installation.
- Not compatible with the OEM BMW DSP sound system!
- After installation, tighten again all screws of the cable connections and the fuse in order to ensure perfect contact.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x ACV - quadlock extension cable for BMW (6.5 m)